Wondering how to use toasted coconut in your favorite recipes?
Toasted coconut has a nutty, sweet flavor that is used to enhance many sweet and savory recipes. Anyone whose health conscious knows how delicious toasted coconut can be and how great it works for a healthy crunchy snack alternative.
Health Benefits of Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is a vegan and gluten-free dessert. CNS CONFECTIONERY’s Toasted Coconut also happens to be kosher certified as well! Coconut in all forms is an awesome source of fiber and Lauric Acid, which promotes a healthy heart. It’s easily digestible and doesn’t get stored in fat cells. Coconut is also believed to balance out hormones and control blood sugar levels.
Toasted Coconut Recipes
If you’re looking for some delicious ways to use toasted coconut in your repertoire, here are some of our favorite toasted coconut recipes.
3-Ingredient Toasted Coconut Cookies:
- 5 1/3 cups (one bag) sweetened toasted flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- 1 cup flaked toasted sweetened coconut
- 4 ½ ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 cup)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (70% cacao), chopped
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups shredded sweetened toasted coconut
For other delicious and quality toppings wholesale contact us at CNS CONFECTIONERY Products. We'll take care of all of your clients cooking and baking needs!