Coconut snacks are energizing, tasty and nutritious.
As you may already know, we love all things coconut at CNS CONFECTIONERY Products. Both our family and our wholesale coconut buyers enjoy using coconut for both savory and sweet recipes. That’s just one of the many reasons it’s one of the best toppings to purchase wholesale, in bulk. In this article we’re going to have a look at some of our favorite snacks made with coconut.
Almond, Coconut & Chocolate Muffins
Yum, this one really makes one’s mouth water! If you have the time to make muffins, we’d recommend going for these. Double up on the recipe and freeze a nice amount so you have a secret stash whenever you need them later on in the month.
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter (vegan butter is also an option)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (gluten-free flour works here)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (sugar alternatives like coconut sugar is also a great option)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (or non-dairy yogurt of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. milk (I used 2%)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (plus extra for garnish, optional but not really optional)
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds (whole, roughly chopped, plus extra for garnish, optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (plus extra for garnish, optional)
Fresh Coconut Milk Fruit Popsicles
We don’t know about you, but popsicles is an all year treat in our books. Especially when they’re made from fresh coconut milk. This is ideal for any vegans in the house, or for those of us who don’t want to go heavy on the milk products. Plus, you can stash up on these freezer popsicles, and grab one on the go fo healthy snacking.
- 2 coconuts (mature, water and meat - See Chef’s Notes)
- water (as needed)
- 3/4 cup blood orange juice (fresh squeezed, about 3-4 oranges)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 Tbsp. light agave syrup (divided)
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (divided)
Complete directions for completing this recipe can be found here.
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
Yup, it’s as simple as that. All you need are those three healthy ingredients for a snack that will satisfy and feed the whole family. This option is great for those looking for healthy snacking, since it’s packed with protein, fiber, manganese, and iron.
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
To make this recipe, find instructions here.
If you're on the lookout for bulk ingredients, get in touch with our family at CNS CONFECTIONERY Products! We distribute wholesale ingredients at top quality, at a competitive price.